Vegas Volleyball Instruction For Current and Future Varsity Players
Coach April Chapple's Volleyball Instruction offers training for Vegas Collegiate, Varsity Elite, JV, B Team and Youth Players
Our regular Friday Night Boot Camp volleyball instruction class for Beginners at Veterans Leisure Memorial after a tough practice...strike a pose!
Vegas volleyball coaching! Nine years and running!
I've provided volleyball instruction to Las Vegas collegiate, high school, middle school and youth players and coaches for more than eight years now.
I love teaching volleyball skills.
As a player, I was taught early in my playing career by former Olympic players and elite coaches and what I learned from them, worked!
Providing volleyball instruction based on the elite training I received and giving back to the sport whether
a) it's what I do in the gym or
b) through what I share on this site and social media is one of my favorite things to do.
With that said......let's get started!
You came here to improve your volleyball skills so let me tell you about the advanced instruction, weekly classes and semi-private training opportunities.
For 2019, specific volleyball instruction boot camp classes and clinics are offered weekly for varsity, elite and USA High Performance level and collegiate players.
Scroll below for more information on who qualifies, how to register and class locations.
These classes are:
*Wednesdays at Chuck Minker 4:00 - 5:30
Congratulations Coach Phil!
Winner of the
City of Las Vegas Parks and Recreation PT Employee of the Month!
You’re so respected and loved!
Coach Phil is the head coach now for City of Vegas weekly classes.
So proud of you!
From now on I will be conducting my own semi-private training and Pop Up classes along with the Wednesday Advanced/College class at Minker (along with middle school and high school clinics and camps) for various age groups. .
So proud of Phil my protege .... support him and the wonderful coaches Coach Tibbs and Coach Mariah! See the weekly class schedule below!
Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Click the "Weekly Classes" tab above to view the class schedule and information page where you'll learn about class times and days, ages and skills requirements, along with directions to facilities and things to know before coming to your first class.
Find detailed information about the new 2019 pricing and class packages offered for semi-private training sessions and private volleyball instruction provided by Coach April and the award-winning Boot Camp class coaches.
Wednesdays: The New Breakfast Club
at Chuck Minker Sports Complex 4:30 - 6
Wednesdays Breakfast Club at Chuck's
$10 at Chuck Minker
Extremely intense volleyball training.
- No walk-ins! Contact Coach April before coming to your first class.
Formerly, the 10:30 invitation-only Saturday Breakfast Club at Stupak is now on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 6pm at the Chuck Minker Sports Complex.
- You MUST contact Coach April before coming.
If you've never attended a Breakfast Club Class before... call, email or text Coach April BEFORE making the trip.
- If you dont know what it is ...you need to find out BEFORE Wednesday and before coming to Chuck Minker, otherwise you won't get in.
- Varsity/Elite/ USA High Performance and collegiate players only.
- VERY, VERY Advanced Division I style of training- focusing on technique and basic skills for players who can maintain the elevated speed, focus, stamina and concentration.
Breakfast Club Class Minimum Requirements
- YOU MUST be able to do all 6 skills very well and under pressure....before coming to this class....
- You must be on a varsity team or invited by Coach April to join
- USA HP and USA National Team level training
- On your first visit you will need to allow for 10 minutes of paperwork to be filled out before class begins at 4:30 at the front desk.
- $10 payable at the front desk.
Directions to Volleyball Voice Boot Camp Classes at Las Vegas City Facilities
Stupak Community Center
251 W. Boston Ave, LV, NV 89102 702-229-2488
- Off the I - 15 Exit Sahara: Stupak is one block west of the Stratosphere across the street from the parking lot.
Chuck Minker Sports Complex
275 N. Mojave Rd, LV, NV 89101 702-229-6563
- Off the 515 take Eastern Exit to corner of Mojave and Eastern. Huge parking lot.
Mirabelli Community Center
6200 Hargrove Avenue, LV, NV 89107 702-229-6359
Veteran's Leisure Memorial
101 Pavilion Center Drive, LV, NV 89144 702-229-1100
- Adjacent to Palo Verde High School in Summerlin.