Volleyball prep Mikaela Foecke, the 2015 and 2017 NCAA national champion and 2014 National Gatorade Player of the Year winner has truly accomplished a lot in her four years in high school and three in college.
Ok... so let's meet....
1. Gatorade National Player of the Year
2. The 6-foot-3 senior middle blocker led the Crusaders to a 48-4 record and the Class 1A state championship this past season
3. The state's returning Gatorade Volleyball Player of the Year, Foecke recorded 812 kills, 270 digs, 170 service aces and 95 blocks
4. A member of the American Family Insurance All-USA Preseason Volleyball First Team
5. Mikaela was also the Iowa Girls Coaches Association co-Player of the Year
6. Captain of the Class 1A All-State Tournament Team
7. Selected for the Iowa Girls Coaches Association and the Des Moines Register Elite All-State teams.
8. A 2014-15 Under Armour First Team All-America honoree Volleyball Prep
9. Foecke was a starter for the U.S. Women's Junior National Team that won a gold medal at the U-20 NORCECA Continental Championships
10. Finished her prep career with a state-record 2,813 kills
11. Volleyball prep Mikaela Foecke has maintained a 4.10 GPA in the classroom
12. A member of the student council and an officer in the local 4-H club
Volunteered on behalf of area food drives, the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, youth volleyball programs, city clean-up initiatives and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Volleyball prep Mikaela Foecke is the only Iowa High School Volleyball Player to reach the 2500 career kills standard.
At six-feet-three inches tall, Fort Madison Holy Trinity's Mikaela Foecke has tremendous court presence and court sense.
Teammates, classmates and folks in the community know her leadership reaches far beyond the volleyball court.
Source: KHQA Channel 7
Volleyball Prep Mikaela Foecke is a Nebraska Husker.
Nebraska Freshman Mikaela Foecke was one of the most highly touted volleyball recruits coming out of high school and made an immediate impact in Lincoln.
Foecke led the Huskers to an NCAA Championship and became the 3rd freshman to earn NCAA Championship MVP honors with 19 kills and .385 hitting.
Watch the FRESHMAN Mikaela Foecke dominate the NCAA 2015 Women's Volleyball Finals against Texas with 19 kills and a 0.385 hitting efficiency!
Position : Outside Hitter Height : 6'3 Year : Freshman School : Nebraska
The Huskers are the reigning NCAA champions.
Iowa Public Television
Follow me on Instagram @coach_apchap to improve your game even faster!
Jun 04, 21 10:43 PM
This collection of middle school cute volleyball shorts come with pockets and have trendy tie dye designs making them the perfect volleyball cover up shorts
Jun 04, 21 12:42 PM
You can change the pace or control the speed of the game with this volleyball strategy for passing which is a way your team can run a faster offense.
Jun 04, 21 07:16 AM
Volleyball passing is the way to contact the ball with your forearms to guide it to your setter or over the net so developing a good forearm pass is crucial.