Must have two years experience and be on a high school team for Serve+Pass+Dig clinics.
Must be an outgoing senior on a varsity team or a college team for College Breakfast Club clinics.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on space availability.
- At Its All Volleyball Facility in Henderson Nevada -
-530 E. Pamalyn Avenue
* No walk-ins
* Online payment only
* Prepayment of sessions holds your spot for classes
* First come, first serve - You can prepay for 1-5 classes in advance to insure your player has a spot in advance.
* There is a class max.
* No MAKEUPS or REFUNDS FOR MISSED SESSIONS
* MISSED SESSIONS WILL NOT BE MADE UP OR REFUNDED
* Masks are mandatory to enter the Its All Volleyball facility
For more information email:
April.Chapple@gmail.com before payment to make sure classes have not filled up.
You will be emailed a parent/player waiver to sign and have player bring to class.
Feel free to let me know what days and times your daughter/son are free during this club season and I’ll let you know if we have any classes during that time.
Schedule your Pay As You Go volleyball workout with me Coach April.
Then here's a solution for training with me during your busy school or club season.
I offer private and semi-private training.
Private training $1000/5 sessions and is just your player and myself. To purchase more sessions just add $200 per session. (Courts and balls fee included $50/hr)
Semiprivate training price is $850 for 5 one hour sessions per player.
Semiprivate training is a max of four players. I reserve the right to add up to 3 more similarly skilled players to this session.
About training with me....
We do a tremendous amount of work in one hour. You can opt to come more than once a week.
I have players that train with me 2 even 3 times a week. These players do this because they do not currently belong to a club and/or they're preparing to train for club tryouts which occur the second/third week of July to prepare to for club season or they're prepping for college season.
A few other things...
- Parents and spectators are NOT allowed on the court or as spectators but can watch practices from the front office TV monitors or from the big guest/team room. or on the benches in front of the big red wall.
- Once your questions are answered and you choose one or more of the two time options and payment holds/reserves your player's spot.
- Once payment is made I will email you the parent/player waiver that your player(s) will bring signed by them and you to their first class.
Payment can be made at any of the following:
- Cash app $apchapvcevbc
The Practice facility is Its All Volleyball 530 E. Pamalyn Henderson, NV ( 5 mins from the airport)
I will offer ONE beginner group session once a week for beginners (players with 0 to 6 months experience) to train with me starting the last week of May. Max of 12 players. Email me for more information.
What To Do Next:
- Once your questions are answered and we confirm your days and times (usually by email/text) AND you make subsequent payment....payment locks/holds your player's time spots.
- Once payment is made I will email you the parent/player waiver that your player(s) will bring signed by them and their parents to their first session.
For more information on training with me please email me with the following information:
Please tell me the playing experience for (you) your player by answering the following questions. Blessings!
1. Which school team do they (you) currently play for?
2. Which club team do they(you) currently play for?
3. Also which position do they (you) play?
4. Do they (you) play the same position in club that they do in high school? if so please list the position(s) and please tell me which high school. If not tell me which middle school.
5. Name days of the week and times you are mostly free...these will have to coincide with my availability and court availability at Its All Volleyball.
For more info feel free to check out my site www.improveyourvolley.com/volleyball-classes.html
New!! Volleyball Video Analysis ...offered from June 1 to July 31.
I now offer volleyball video analysis for players to meet the demand of requests from out of state and international players who contact me through social media. Email Me for more rates and information.
Time slot requests are first come, first serve.
Intermediate/Advance players train with Coach April
Semi Private Training Slots
Follow me on Instagram @coach_apchap to improve your game even faster!
I share alot of individual, partner and easy-to-do volleyball serving drills we do in class with my followers.
Many of these volleyball practice drills you can do at home by yourself or try at your next practice with your teammates.
If you're a B team or JV player trying to make varsity next year...your goal should be to complete 1000 reps a day of at least three of the basic skills on your own...volleyball passing, serving and setting should be at the top of the list.
Nov 30, 22 06:26 PM
Nov 30, 22 04:10 PM
Nov 30, 22 05:02 AM